MintoSkyy BLUE SKY CONDOMINIUMS
Broadview Avenue & Pottery Road
Located at Broadview Avenue & Pottery Road, mintoSkyy represents a spectacular vision for the future of condominium living in Toronto. Residents will live amidst beautiful tree-lined neighbourhoods and the exciting shops and restaurants of the Danforth, just minutes from TTC and Don Valley Parkway access. All this, right in the heart of the city.
Wall-to-wall windows, large individual balconies, state-of-the-art facilities and 24hr security; these are just a sample of the features this 23-storey, 188-suite, blue-glass landmark will offer its residents.
Thinking Green�Living Greener(TM). A recognized leader for embracing sustainable development, Minto has marked mintoSkyy to be the next gem in its green building portfolio. For the forward-thinking owner, this translates to a home built for high performance and sustainability, with an expectation of over 25% energy savings. Building materials, suite fixtures & features and building location all contribute to the vision for green living at mintoSkyy.
mintoSkyy offers a collection of one bedroom, one plus den, two bedroom, two plus den and two-storey, one bedroom condominium townhomes. Units feature: laminate flooring, sisal weave carpets, stacked energy & water saving frontloading washer/dryer, multi-port high speed internet access and 5" baseboards throughout; bathrooms with stone counter tops, porcelain or ceramic flooring, soaker tub, chrome finish towel bar, paper holder and robe hook; contemporary Euro-Style gourmet kitchens with granite counter tops, stainless steel and Energy Star appliances, built-in over range microwave. All two bedroom units have second bathroom.
- Concierge service combined with on-site property management for 24hr service & assistance
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities - fully-equipped gym with cardio machines & free weights, his & her change rooms, lockers, showers and washrooms.
- Aerobics studio featuring stretching, yoga and exercise classes.
- Entertainment lounge overlooking the forest
- Southwest-facing, 2nd-floor outdoor landscaped terrace, featuring BBQ niches and outdoor lounge seating
- Dining area open to a professionally-styled gourmet teaching kitchen
- Media/screening room
- Guest parking
AVAILABLE LISTINGS (2):
1048 Broadview Ave MLS®# E2635616
1048 Broadview Ave MLS®# E2617269
If you would like more information on this building or to find what is currently available to rent or buy, please fill out the form below.