TORONTO'S MAJOR CONDO BUILDINGS
North York Condos and Lofts
Seeking affordable Toronto condo prices? Try North York
North York is getting a facelift. Shiny, new condominiums are part of the prescription. Perched atop subway stations just minutes from downtown, these chic, yet affordable buildings bring urban sophistication without the downtown premium.
Though Allen Road and the 401 provide instant auto access to the GTA, North York is car-optional and transit-friendly. Mature neighbourhoods and established amenities provide walking-distance access to street shopping, entertainment and schools. Yorkdale, Canada's fifth-largest mall, is a convenient subway ride away.
Extensive parkland brackets the area. Earl Bales Park, to the east, boasts hiking trails, an outdoor amphitheatre—even ski hills. To the west, Downsview Park opens a gateway to sports and leisure activities as well as the arts.
Listed below are some of the Major Condo Buildings in Toronto. If the building or loft you are interested in isn't shown, email Remax Condos Plus or click here to search for other properties.
- Jade Condominiums (403 Spring Gardens Ave)
- BROADWAY (153 & 155 Beecroft Rd.)
- MARKHAM PLACE (6 Rosebank Drive)
- Miracle At Yonge
- One Avondale Lofts (1 Avondale Ave.)
- PLATINUM TOWERS (23 Hollywood Ave.)
- SEDONA PLACE (5949 Yonge St.)
- SKYMARK I & II (78 & 80 Harrison Gardens Blvd.)
- THE BOULEVARD (188 Doris Ave.)
- THE MONET (60 Byng Ave.)
- THE ROYAL PINNACLE (33 Empress Ave, 8 Hillcrest Ave)
- THE SPECTRUM I & II (28 & 30 Harrison Garden Blvd.)