TORONTO'S MAJOR CONDO BUILDINGS
Mississauga Condos and Lofts
The best of both worlds
The growing city of Mississauga lets you have your cake and eat it, too. Affordable and convenient, Mississauga condos inject an urban flavour into a comfortable, family-friendly suburban community graced with hundreds of parks.
Sample world-class arts and entertainment at Mississauga's Living Arts Centre. Watch exciting sports at the Hershey Centre. Shop your heart out at Square One's 300+ stores. Or hop a GO train to Toronto's theatre district, major league home fields and shopping.
Local jobs in this gateway community are plentiful, or choose an easy commute. It's a true live-work-play city with Toronto on the doorstep.
Listed below are some of the Major Condo Buildings in Toronto. If the building or loft you are interested in isn't shown, email Remax Condos Plus or click here to search for other properties.
- Absolute City Centre (70 - 90 Absolute Ave)
- Absolute World (50-60 Absolute Ave)
- APPLEWOOD LANDMARK (1300 Bloor Street, Mississauga)
- APPLEWOOD PLACE (1333 BLOOR ST, MISSISSAUGA)
- CHICAGO (385 Prince Of Wales)
- CITY GATE (3939 Duke of York Blvd)
- NO. 1 CITY CENTRE (1 & 33 Elm Dr.)
- NORTH SHORE (1 Hurontario St)
- OVATION AT CITY CENTRE (3880 Duke of York Blvd., 3888 Duke Of York (Ovation 2))
- PORT CREDIT VILLAGE TOWNHOMES
- THE REGATTA (65, 70, 80 Port St. E.)
- Village Terrace (1140 & 1150 Parkwest Place)