TORONTO'S MAJOR CONDO BUILDINGS
Etobicoke/Kingsway Condos and Lofts
Home, sweet home
Etobicoke-Kingsway, formerly the City of York, is characterized by its traditional suburban ambiance and mature, established streetscapes. Its family-centred neighbourhoods are well-served by schools and services.
The area is well-known for the old-fashioned storefronts and broad boulevards that line Bloor West Village. Fashionistas come to satisfy their quest for style in charming boutiques. Gourmands come to indulge their palates at the many delis, fruit markets and bakeries. Sidewalk cafes, restaurants and pubs provide a pleasant spot to linger and socialize. The area also provides a full spectrum of health, financial, business and professional services as well as frequent community and cultural events.
Many condos are popping up in this popular and charming shopping district. Many afford a view of High Park's 400 acres of urban forest or even Lake Ontario.
Listed below are some of the Major Condo Buildings in Toronto. If the building or loft you are interested in isn't shown, email Remax Condos Plus or click here to search for other properties.
- BARCLAY TERRACE (1300, 1320 Islington Avenue)
- CHESTNUT PLACE (350 Mill Road)
- ISLINGTON VILLAGE TOWNHOMES (Islington Ave. & Evans Ave.)
- KENSINGTON AT THE OLD MILL (10, 12 Old Mill Trail)
- KINGSGATE (101 Subway Crescent)
- KINGSWAY ON THE PARK (1 ABERFOYLE CRESCENT (Islington/Bloor))
- KINGSWOOD ON BLOOR (3391 Bloor Street West)
- LOGGIA CONDOMINIUMS (1040, 1050 The Queensway)
- MANSIONS OF HUMBERWOOD (700, 710 Humberwood Boulevard)
- MONTGOMERY ESTATES (4681/4683/4685 Dundas Street West)
- NETWORK LOFT (2 Fieldway Road)
- ONE SHERWAY (1 Sherway Garden)
- PORT ROYAL PLACE (5, 7, 9, 11, 15, 17 Michael Power Place)
- ST. ANDREW ON THE GREEN (9 Burnhamthorpe Crescent.)
- THE BRULE (2511 Bloor Street West)
- THE ESSEX / NUVO CONDOMINIUMS (5233, 5229 Dundas St. W. & 15, 35 Viking Lane)
- THE KINGSWAY CONDOMINIUM (2855 Bloor Street West)
- THE KINGSWAY REGENT (30 Anglesey Boulevard)
- THE MONTGOMERY (3085 Bloor Street West)
- THE REGENCY (935 Royal York Road)
- THE TERRACES OF OLD MILL (2662 Bloor Street West)
- TOWN AND COUNTRY (1 Lomond Drive, 2 Aberfoyle Crescent)