Graduated P. Eng. from the University of Toronto and also achieved a Master Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Lodz, Poland. University of Toronto courses in Arbitration, Business Law, and Investment Management.
Obtained license as Real Estate Sales Representative in 1995.
Achieved Re/Max Platinum Award every year since 2001.
Achieved Re/Max Hall of Fame Award 2002, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2008
Certified Luxurious Home Marketing Specialist – designation by The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing since 2009
International Real Estate Specialist since 2013
Accredited Senior Agent since 2005
Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) since 2012
Accredited Seller's Representative Specialist (SRS®) since 2013
Languages known: English, Polish, and spoken Russian
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH ME:
1. A resident of a luxurious waterfront condominium building, Palace Pier, since 1984.
2. A member of the Condominium Network Association (Real Estate Agents specializing in Condos).
3. “State of the Art” office in Palace Pier equipped with digital camera, colour printer, fax, E-mail & all software, all of which are used to maximize the marketing of your property.
4. Informative condominium Web-sites: torontocondo.com, mls.ca, remaxcondosplus.com, remax.ca, facebook.com, twitter.com, kijiji.ca, youtube.com, luxuryrealestate.com, therealestatebook.com, Toronto Star Online, palacepier.ca, palaceplace.ca, luxuryhomesandproperties.com, luxuryhomemarketing.com
5. Your property will be marketed through a professionally prepared colour information brochure with a floor plan and pictures available to all the buyers, in addition to my personal contacts & referrals; Newsletters - 6,500 every month, Re/Max Condos Plus Newsletters - 48,000 every month, display window cards at four Re/Max Condos Plus offices located at 45 Harbour Square, 1170 Bay Street, 679 King Street West and 2121 Lakeshore Blvd. West, Toronto - most popular location for condos.
AS YOUR #1 CONDO PROFESSIONAL
Complete understanding of the trends in the Toronto condominium market; which benefits selling of units or finding that special condominium. Discerning knowledge to help advise an owner/resident or investor.
Takes time to really listen to individual needs and understanding of requirements.
Develops an effective marketing plan, when selling condominiums, to ensure that units get the maximum exposure to bring in the buyers.
Can assist in organizing financing.
“I believe there is no substitute for hard work combined with intelligent thinking. You have my total commitment that I will work tirelessly to ensure that you get the results you expect from a truly professional sales representative.”
“TO HELP YOU MAKE AN INTELLIGENT DECISION”
it was seamless service, dependable and smart agent.
The team headed by Ania Baska were very attentive and professional
-Linda La Pointe